Fall Enrollment Closes Friday, September 15
About Seth's Fall 2023 Program
Action + Accountability = Results
What if by the end of this semester, your child finally has the executive function foundation they need to be successful?
If last semester didn’t go so well, and your child needs real strategies, I created this group coaching program for you, to help build the right foundation.
You get concrete strategies from me, live, to support your child's Executive Function, so they can gain the skills to be successful in school and life.
This program gets phenomenal results, so your child and you can have less stress, save more time, have more success, freedom and fun. It’s fun, light-hearted, down-to-earth, shame-free, and positive! You don’t have to do it perfectly, you just have to show up and try. Just do your best, stack wins, you WILL see big results if you do this with imperfect action.
Start date: Fall 2022 Momentum Group starts Saturday, September 10, 12:00pm Pacific/PST, 3:00pm Eastern/EST.
Ages: Momentum is best for Middle and High School, and the diverse ages work well. Some college students attend. The neurodiversity in this group is fantastic
Who it's for: This program is for .
What you get:
- Get Live Coaching with Seth. We get to know each other so I can I personally coach and encourage your child and you.
- You get my UGYG Executive Function Course as the base, and Momentum is the in-depth group coaching program for students and parents together, where I guide you personally through it, with accountability.
- 4 BOOTCAMPS.
- 7 SPRINTS. Sprints are likw quick bootcamps where we take action together. Each sprint will focus on one core building block. In-depth coaching to take action together, and finally build the right systems, skills, and habits. Coaching to learn how to "maintain" your new systems, how to stay on top of it, so things don't fall apart!
- STUDENT COACHING, & Co-working to work on finer details.
- PARENT COACHING. I meet with parents for office hours and Q&A to dive deep.
- Support: Get connected to an awesome group as you hear how others are going through the same things. Feel a sense of relief as your child builds EF skills.
- Private Hub: For people in Momentum, there is a special hub with everything you need (Indexed replays, calendars, zoom links, access to your UGYG course, parent resources, etc.)
In gratitude and service,
Seth Perler, M.Ed.