Psy.D., Top ADHD Specialist
Topic: Getting Stuff Done: How to Improve Executive Functioning Skills Through Collaboration and Harnessing GRIT
What You Will Learn:
- Why is understanding the ADHD brain important for improving executive functioning skills?
- What are the 5C's of ADHD parenting and how can they help improve cooperation and connection?
- What is GRIT for kids with ADHD and how can parents work with it?
- How does procrastination interfere with productivity and what can parents and kids do to reduce it?
- How can parents and educators effectively help kids who lack motivation or won't cooperate?
Bio: Sharon Saline, Psy.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and a top expert in how to ADHD, learning differences and mental health issues affect children, teens and families. Dr. Saline has worked extensively with schools on mental health issues in the classroom, interpreting psychological evaluations and improving teacher/parents communication. Her decades of clinical expertise enables her in guiding families from the maze of emotions, conflict and stress toward successful dialog, interventions, and connection.
Dr. Saline funnels this expertise into her ground breaking book, What Your ADHD Child Wishes You Knew: Working Together to Empower Kids for Success in School and LIfe. Heralded as an invaluable resource, she addresses hot topics and offers effective tools designed to improve communication and reduce conflict. As an internationally sought-after lecturer, workshop facilitator, and clinician/educator trainer, she expertly addresses topics ranging from the teen brain to working with different kinds of learners to bullying prevention.
A Cum Laude graduate from Brown University, she received her master's degree in psychology from New College of California and her doctorate in psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology. More information is available at www.drsharonsaline.com, and social media @DrSharonSaline
- What Your ADHD Child Wishes You Knew: Working Together to Empower Kids for Success in School and LIfe
- The ADHD Solutions Card Deck
- Free download: 5 C's of ADHD
- Home Study Seminar: What Your Child With ADHD Wishes You Knew And How You Can Help
- Worksheets, videos, more
Have you registered yet?
© 2020 Seth Perler. All rights reserved.